Friday 25 January 2008

Fantastic News! All systems go!!

I`ve been SOOOOOO busy this week. I feel like a total bead rep!

Firstly, I went to a beautiful Gallery in a Hebden bridge near Huddersfield to see a lovely lady called Alison. It is such a gorgeous quirky little place with an amazing amout of talented people`s creations being sold there. I walked into the gallery and thought it was completely the right place - exactly how I`d have a gallery if I was lucky enough to own one. You know when you just get a good feeling....

Anyhooo..... My work has been accepted! So I`ve been working FLAT OUT getting my pieces ready to send out early next week..I`m nearly there!!

Secondly, I met the owner of a bead shop in York. Another lovely lady.... She loved my beads and wants to stock them in her shop. Guess what I will be doing early next week....!! EXCITING!

No comments: