Wednesday 18 May 2011

Bird Of Prey Workshop with Paul Miguel

On Saturday I headed over to Masham for one of Paul Miguels Bird Of Prey Photography Workshops. 


Luckily the weather forcasters were wrong, instead of gloomy dullness and showers there were sunny intervals and really good light! 
Luck was definately on our side.

I was completely blown away by the absolutely stunning birds. There was an Eagle Owl, Long Eared Owl, Little Owl, Barn Owl and Gyr Falcon. 




My favourites were the Eagle Owl and Gyr Falcon. It was amazing to b eable to get so close to these birds... I even managed a sneaky stroke of the Eagle Owl.. he was so gorgeous!!

If you can get over for one of these workshops held by Paul Miguel you won`t be disappointed. A yummy lunch was prepared too!

I`d go one one every day if I could!

I have attached a few piccies from the day, I hope you like them.


 The birds are from from Ben Potters Birds of Prey and Displays ~ check him out here. http://www.birdsofpreydisplays.co.uk/flyingdisplays.html


No comments: