Tuesday 8 September 2009

Beads added over the past few days....


'Metamorphosis' - created entirely from reactive silver glass. They have to be one of my favourite bead sets of all time.


' Ceasg' - meaning Scottish Mermaid.
With these beads I experimented with transparent glass, fine silver and deep aqua frit - I really like how they came out!



'Phoenix' - transparent pinky base decorated with my blown reactive glass shards.


'Seldom'- transparent light blue glass decorated with my blown reactive silver glass shards.

4 comments:

East Of Eden Gems said...

Oh Clare I'm in love with Metamorphosis and Phoenix!!

Beads by Clare Scott said...

Thankyou Lesley!
Congratulations on your Daughter`s exam results... so happy for you :) xx

by keiara - lampwork beads said...

They're simply divine, hon! I agree with East though.. Metamorphosis and Phoenix are my faves :) xox

Beads by Clare Scott said...

Awww thankyou - you are so sweet about my humble beadies - I really appreciate it :) Love & hugs xx